Hope..

Hope..

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

The sun...my hope.

There, I can see it, I can feel it !
The sun has risen & shines over the world; over the treetops in the garden;the light moves gradually,until it falls obliquely in through the window,on my bed.
Light,finally light at last !
Does it bring life for me? Respite from all that one suffered, hope for a better tomorrow,or is the light still elusive?
Yes the light has dawned over me! Let the clouds burst. Ohh,it’ll be such a relief to end it all,& there will be peace & calm,eternal rest for the tormented troubled souls.
The sun comes with enough forgiveness. The saviour too suffered & died on the cross for all our sins & if we go to Him with faith & repentance,He’ll take all our sins upon Himself. Where sin overfloweth,there overfloweth grace.
But have i actually sinned?If not then why the punishment,why the repentance,why the sorrow and remorse? I wish I had all the answers.

No comments: