Hope..

Hope..

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

coincidence...

Its actually a small world! There was this guy whom my parents had once approached around three years ago for matrimonial alliance. But somehow it was too early for both of us and none of the families were very keen on the match. So the issue was shelved.
Now after all these years I am working as a trainee under him! We laughed our heads off at this discovery. What we thought would be embarrassing for us was in fact a stepping stone to a good friendly relationship. Now Ma is trying to convince me to ask his opinion about M, as if the poor girl hasn’t enough of her problems already.
Lets see, who knows…things may actually work out!
Princess finally met her prince charming this month, though I haven’t been able to talk to her personally abt the meeting. Hope to do it soon.
This day is some sort of quite memorable one…..Baba shaved his beard…perhaps 4th or the 5th time during his entire life till date…the last one being his own wedding. He definitely looks quite handsome…all clean and “chikna”.
People do change….i accept now. Anyways, I’m too happy at this. Sharadji came down for dinner and said that the change was quite apparent in everything. As long as its positive change, I needn’t bother.
Everything’s not actually as bad as I had anticipated. Things are quite smooth and under control…touch wood!

No comments: