Hope..

Hope..

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

poisonous words.....

With the world cup football on, there is no way I can escape the soccer fever at home as well. It gets a bit too much cos everyone ended up discussing about the same in office as well! Will Poland make it? Will germany win? What happened to Brazil’s performance? And the bets over who’ll be the champ……”I’ll take you to a movie if Germany wins……and you take me to one if Brazil does…” No wonder I lost my appetite!!
And the same story at home……even while at the dining table, all eyes were glued to the TV instead of the plates in front and I had to literally ask at least thrice before eliciting a response from people.
Anyways, the match left me with leisure to watch a movie I had long been planning to. So finally I did manage to watch the “Schindlers’ list”.
No wonder it has been vouched as a great movie!
With some more time in hand, I browsed through some old blog links that I had…..some of them which I purposely had been avoiding for quite some time. So many emotions reflected in few words…..thats the art of writing….vengeance, frustration, spite…….i could see them all. Left me wondering…do I want to read all this? Do I want to know the dark side of the story? Do things actually change so……from something beautiful to actually a feel of being harassed? People can actually make their point so well through this medium…..express their opinion, even threaten others in oblique and yet not so oblique terms……call them names…..”beware you mean things” !
Don’t know about the mean things, I was definitely scared !
Taking Bhownku for a walk is a far better option I realized……at least both of us got some fresh air to clear our heads of the venomous words....me after reading what i did, and Bhownku after Sirjee's scoldings....

No comments: