Hope..

Hope..

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Reunions and farewells....

Just when I thought I’d close my orkut account, I found so many of my old school mates and old friends. That definitely changed my mind..at least to postpone the idea for a while. So many old friends from school, from college, from my MH hostel…….a lot of whom I had been trying so hard to contact. Thanks to orkut !
Couple of good news……both R and M got admissions to engg colleges. Baba was specially elated when they cleared the exams. So the fee drafts made and formal procedures over, our house will be almost empty within a month or so. I have become so used to them being around and helping me in the kitchen as well that I’m definitely gonna miss them terribly.
Of course Sirjee will be there for another year, so I’ll have some kind of support from him. A is leaving for the U.S as well, so its just a matter of another month with him as well. Am planning to ask him to move in with us for this last month, it’ll be easier for all of us. And then I’ll be able to pamper him much better if he’s around oftener.
Have been doing some looking around in this area……for milk parlours, green grocers, grocery shops, beauty parlours, tailors, etc…..besides the usual dhobi, watchman, newspaper boy in the society. Life seems to be getting on a normal track slowly. Babuji will be here to stay with us in a few days.
I was quite careless with papa and ma but I need to be very careful with Babuji and take good care of him. Ma’s operation went on well, thankfully. It would have been far better had Moni been around. Poor thing, even she has her share of involvements. 22 weeks in a village is not gonna be easy!

No comments: