Hope..

Hope..

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Jolted out.....

Just when I thought that I could relax a bit and breathe easy, here is a news that’ll take away my peace of mind for months to come. Babuji has come over and the hand that was operated this January has fractured again. That’s not all, his hip bone has also been dislocated. Another operation for someone his age (he is 90+) and that too twice within a span of 6 months is quite risky. Keeping our fingers crossed, waiting what the docs have to say…..
Have been feeling quite low since then……the same painful ordeal for Babuji, same running around and hectic schedule for Sirjee and Baba…….the same hospital yet again. Reminds me of the story of Vikram and Baital that I read as a kid..”Baital is back on the tree” and the same story is gonna be repeated in our case as well.
I’ll never talk about breaks and sleep and time to relax ever again…..’cos the moment I do so, there’s something or the other to pull me out of the lazy slumber and get me on my toes !
Hope to get through another of these testing times………Amen!