Hope..

Hope..

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The drudgery....

The house still quite bare…..much like the bachelor’s flat that it is. Bro said that our family looked like the one in the movie “satte pe satta” where I just need to start off with a whip in a bid to “civilize” the underclad boys in my house. It is definitely a Herculean task with Baba leading the team of tarzans. Poor me, it wont be long before I give up trying.In fact, at times I feel its easier to join their lot to complete the count from six to seven for more closer association with the movie’s name, and then keep waiting for a “Hema Malini” to do the job….. that definitely sounds easier!
It took me sooo much of pushing and nagging to get at least a refrigerator and a cooler for me! The life’s definitely very hectic…..me trying to juggle between the pressures at the office and handling guests and visitors at home. There are people dropping by everyday, just those formal visits where they think its their duty to do so just because we’ve moved in a new house, some kind of mandatory obligation it seems. Yet its so much fun with the boys ever ready to help me with everything , cracking jokes and ready with their instant quips. Perhaps that’s the reason why I don’t feel tired even after hours of slogging the whole day. There’s just the physical fatigue which I’ll get used to very soon.
Baba got us a sofa , an inverter, a mixer-grinder, a computer table for our system and a centre table….so the house looks comparatively occupied now, not the huge playfield that it used to. The AC’s on the cards next, let me see if I can coerce him soon enough….

No comments: