Hope..

Hope..

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

"Neenni aayi hai..."

Lots of spare time that I can enjoy for a couple of days. My trainer’s leaving the company for a better offer elsewhere and his notice period is about to end this week. Anyways, the work pressure in the office has reduced considerably and that leaves me with a lot of extra time for reading a lot of extra stuff, like nanotechnology, or recent HR practices and trends, etc. Have also found a couple of links to the e-library and so the idle hours glide away smoothly with me reading the novels over cups of lemon tea and coffee. No wonder I finished 25 chapters in just two days flat !!
Cant help wishing though, if I could get a couple of days off…….. I really need a break quite badly. I need a break to grab 10 hours of sleep at a stretch. It seems like ages that I slept for even 8 hours in one go….. Yes, that’s what I crave for these days – sleep, long and peaceful.