Hope..

Hope..

Friday, June 16, 2006

Its Friday !!!

The much awaited Friday is here…..cant wait for the time when I’ll walk out of this building today evening for two days of absolute rest and holiday…( hoping that there wont be formal visitors this weekend and the usual ones are more like family, so no extra effort ).
Though how much time I’ll have to actually relax is yet to be seen…..cos I have a long list of chores already lined up for the two days. But at least there wont be the early morning chaos to reach office in time….specially when I being a fresher have to make it in time while other people at home are still snoring away when I leave the house! They have the liberty to go at their will, be it 11’o clock or even noon. I’m so jealous of these people who’ve already reached the comfort zone in their career.
I cant even say I’ve been working like a dog….our dog at home actually lives like a “nawab”! Just a month gone by and I’m already tired of it al…its just plain and simple hard work…nothing intelligent, nothing challenging…..but pure mechanical life here.
Have collected around more than 10 sudokus to solve…hope I can find time to do so this weekend. Something that was no less than an addiction earlier is now slowly being pushed to the far corners of the priority list in the daily schedule.
Will try to make the best of these two days…………..hope to catch some good movies, shop around for things needed to set up the house properly and most importantly, get the gas connection transferred!
Am yawning already…..why are days sooooo long?